Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 9, 2022 at 1:28 pm in reply to: Order mashup POI list based on category when multiple categories #19777
Thank you for the quick response! I was afraid there might not be a way, but wanted to be sure.
I think it works great as is, but the person I’m working for wanted the category section. I’m already doing your first suggestion, and thank you for the second suggestion as I’m going to implement it.
Thanks for the great plug-in! Seems like I looked through a million options and this one’s a winner.
Great! Thank you so much! Incredible work.
Hello Chris!
Man, your plugin is awesome. Totally worth the price (and then some).
I’m also curious about allowing each POI map marker have some kind of response when hovering over the associated POI in the POI list. Kinda like they’re doing here: https://www.northalabama.org/places-to-visit/trails/agriculture-adventure-trail/
I see the forums and I know how many people are asking you for stuff all the time. So, I feel bad even asking but I’m trying to remember that it ‘never hurts to ask.’
Even if this functionality isn’t ready for an official release is there, like, a hacky way I can accomplish it?
Thank you!
-
AuthorPosts
