Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thanks a lot @Chris, the AI prompt helped me to create the icons I am missing, but also your changes and new implementation of the symbol font helped to find and create missing icons. Problem solved!
Thanks a lot @Chris,
I can confirm, it’s working now. Again many thanks for the implementation.
Cheers
JoergHey Chris,
thank you for getting back to me, the really wired thing is if you check http://www.sensorgraphy.net the loading time is significantly faster. It is the same host, same content database, same WP install (it is a multisite install), same theme, same plugins installed except MapPress disabled. And disabling MapPress is giving the site a load boost. Secondly the long loading times also occur on the admin back end while MapPress enabled.
The ATW Post Plugin is already identified as the second thing that adds additional 5s for loading.
I’ll create a admin login for you and you should receive a separate email. Please be aware it is a productive site.
Cheers
Joerg -
AuthorPosts
