Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I’m having issues again with WP Rocket combining js files, although I’m pretty sure this issue was solved earlier.
I excluded maps.googleapis.com scripts and the plugin’s js files (and used WP Rocket’s recommended test to exclude all inline strings) but no maps display and this error in console: “React is not defined”.
As a longshot I tried also excluding element.js and element.min.js in /wp-includes/js/dist/ but no joy.
Does “React is not defined” provide a clue as to what needs to be added to the list of excluded scripts?
Thanks again in advance for any help!
This is closed — the fix in 2.49.8 did the trick.
Thanks again for all your great work, Chris.
Thanks, Chris. I’ll look for the update. Cheers.
Thanks very much for the quick response, Chris. I’m going to change one of the custom fields to a taxonomy. That’s probably a better approach for my site anyway, as the values for one of the two custom fields could apply beyond the particular custom post type I’m building the query for.
Thanks again! Cheers.
-
AuthorPosts
