v2.38.5 beta no custom marker icon link

Home Forums MapPress Support v2.38.5 beta no custom marker icon link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rainmaster
    Participant

This is a great plugin. I checked out, I think, every map plugin for WP and this is the best for what I need.

After installing the 2.38.5 beta I open marker and click icon to see available icons but there is no link for selecting custom icons. I created the wp-content/uploads/mappress/icons/ folder and uploaded some icons per your last message but no see so I reloaded the plugin to no avail.

I looked at readme.txt and your site and forum but could not find release notes.

Rainmaster
    Participant

PS. I am using WP 3.4.1 Multi and verified that 2.38.5 is version loaded.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

There’s no link for custom icons, but you should see them listed first in the list of icons.  This sounds like it could be related to the directory structure for multisite.

Do you happen to have a single-site blog where you could try the same thing?

Could you send me a login (you can use the contact form or email me) so I can take a look?

Rainmaster
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I think I spent too much time reading and not enough time thinking! I found the custom icons folder in the site folder, within the blog.dir folder (multisite). Duhh. I also found the POI list .php in the plugin folder, which I was able to customize.

Really great, the BEST mapping plugin in my opinion. Will vote!

Chris
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.