Parametric Search Results and Mashups

Home Forums MapPress Support Parametric Search Results and Mashups

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joew
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to use the mappress pro plugin alongside the wp-views plugin to build a website with mapping. Individual pages work fine so far. Archive pages are okay, too. I can’t seem to get mashups to pickup on the results from the wp-views parametric search results. http://alabamatrails.wpengine.com/search-results/. The link above shows the search results–complete with locations/trails that have individually created maps. But the mashup above doesn’t show anything. I added shortcode for the wp-view search results just below the mappress shortcode on a page. Any ideas? Am I just thinking about this in the wrong way?

joew
    Participant

Sorry to ask before doing a bit more research. Apparently, by creating a shortcode in my functions.php file, I was able to get this to work. Inserted this code: `add_shortcode(‘wpv-post-mashup’, ‘views_mashup’);
    function views_mashup($atts) {
    global $WP_Views, $mappress;
    $atts[‘query’] = $WP_Views->post_query->query_vars;
    return $mappress->shortcode_mashup($atts);
    }`
    into my functions.php file and inserted this shortcode: [wpv-post-mashup width="98%" height="300" adaptive="true"] into my parametric search view and hooray! It works. Haven’t checked everything, but so far so good. Posting in case someone does a search to find a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.