Hi, I see the issue (only on a phone) but it’s tough to say what the cause might be. The issue in the FAQ occurs only when the map container is initially hidden.
If that doesn’t work, is it possible to enable the mobile theme on a test page, so I can trace it in a normal web browser (it’s tougher to debug from the phone).
So, I switched the mobile theme to TwentyEleven and the maps worked fine. Switched back to my mobile theme AND disabled jquery mobile script – maps work fine. As soon as I add jquery mobile back in I get the same issue again. Just not sure why jquery mobile is conflicting with the plugin – not sure how to diagnose.