Mappress works on every product but not all products on one screen

Home Forums MapPress Support Mappress works on every product but not all products on one screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    me
    Participant

Hi Chris,
    I am working with Woocommerce and bookings.
    If i add Mappress to a product it will show up in the product page on the front of the website but if i make a page with [mashup query=”all” zoom=”6″] he can’t find any product while on every product mappress works.
    Do you have a solutions?

me
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Can you please look at this? We are redesigning our website and on our old website (same domain) it works but on the new one not.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

You issue is really specific to your site and your other plugins/theme. I may be able to help but I’d need:
    – an admin login – preferably to a TEST site
    – URL (or post name) for a product
    – URL (or post name) for a mashup
    – instructions to reproduce the problem

If you’d like to send the info above, you can use the contact form.

me
    Participant

Hi Chris,
    Thanks for the support and fixing the problem.
    One last question.
    The site is translated by wpml.
    If i switch to the dutch screen with the same settings as the english screen the map is not shown as a mashup.
    The english screen works now but the dutch screen isn’t while the page is with the same mashup code. any idea?

Chris
    Keymaster

I think the query issue is resolved. For anyone else with this problem: it turned out to be a bug introduced in 2.43.2. The bug prevented mashups with query=”all” or query=”current” from returning any results. The bug is fixed in 2.43.6.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.