InfoBox close button (mapp-ib-close)

Home Forums MapPress Support InfoBox close button (mapp-ib-close)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    amadex
    Participant

Hi! Is it possible to remove infobox close button, or replace it by an image? I’ve successfully placed an icon-font, but can’t remove the “x” without removing everything… Tkx

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

The close button styling should be in mappress.css as ‘.mapp-ib-close’.  The plugin uses that class and normally prints an “x”.  You could probably remove it by setting it to ‘display:none’.

amadex
    Participant

Hi, tkx for the feedback. If I do display:none, also the icon-font is removed… The ideal situation was to remove the “X” from the DIV, either by template or by javascript. From CSS I haven’t found any solution (only getting the text transparent, but the X is still there)…

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but the “X” isn’t configurable, it’s hardcoded into the javascript.  You can only style it.

It may be possible to hide the “X” (set it to the same color as the background, or make it “visibility:hidden”, etc.).  Then include your own image inside the main infobox body and use position: to position it in the corner.

amadex
    Participant

Hi, display:none or visibility:hidden will both hide the icon-font… So no solution for now. I think you should consider in the futur to have this configurable via template or something.

There is another question regarding mapp-links and the a links: is it possible to add css classes to the links? Javascript? Via template, doesn’t seem possible.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, if other people also want the ability to customize the “x” I’ll definitely consider adding it.

There’s a class ‘mapp-links’ applied to the div container for the links.  You should be able to style them that way.

If you want to add javascript, look at the PHP code for get_links() in file ‘mappress_poi.php’ for some examples.

You can use the filter ‘mappress_poi_links_html’ to generate your own links and override the defaults.

amadex
    Participant

Hi Chris, thank you for the feedback. I was trying to avoid creating duplicate CSS classes just to cover for the links, because I’m intending to use the buttons I already have. Concerning the “X” I think it could be really useful to be able to define what one wants there. Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.