Featured Image dont show

Home Forums MapPress Support Featured Image dont show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Briger
    Participant

Hi

I  dont know if its a Problem of the Plugin or the Theme Avada if i select the POI on the Mashup with Featured Image i dont see any Image. I see the Title,etc but no Picture.

Featured Image are selected and used normaly from the Theme but not from Mappress. any Idea?

Thank you

Pat

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, there’s a setting ‘mashup thumbnails’ on the settings screen.  Is that checked?  It needs to be set to automatically display featured images.

Briger
    Participant

Show featured image thumbnails in mashup POIs  are enabled size and i have try use different sizes. no luck.

Briger
    Participant

I have test it now with a fresh installation and the same Problem. Thumbnails are working normaly in other Plugins i test it with “*Dave’s WordPress Live Search” in this Plugin my Thumbail are showing correct in the SearchBox but not in the POI. Only the Page Title and Location are ok but no Picture.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you send a URL?  Or, better yet, a login to your blog (you can use the contact form).

Briger
    Participant

Send you the login

Thx

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem, and it is a bug in version 2.39.5.  I’ve fixed it and it will be in the 2.39.6 release.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.