Display Paragraph Content in POI List

Home Forums MapPress Support Display Paragraph Content in POI List

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yani
    Participant

Hi, Just wondering if its possible to show all of the paragraph content in the POI list under the map. I probably missed something, but couldn’t see it in the settings or the documentation.

Thanks for your time.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you can modify the poi list template file (map_poi_list.php) to show the post content. Here’s an example where I’ve added it below the poi title:

<div class='mapp-title'>
    	<?php echo $poi->get_open_link(); ?>
    </div>
    <div>
    	<?php
    		if ($poi->postid) {
    			$post = get_post($poi->postid);
    			echo $post->post_content;
    		}
    	?>
    </div>

yani
    Participant

Hi Chris, thanks for getting back to me, I added the code, its creating the div but its not displaying the data. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

I don’t know, but that code worked fine for me. Check that you don’t have any typos. Also, it will only work for mashups – not for maps (since they don’t have any post content).

You can email me your entire template or post it here and I may be able to spot the error.

yani
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. I got it to work, but I have one small problem. On the rollover on the map, when the info box appears, the close button is not displaying correctly. Neither is the street zoom on the top left corner of the map (its displaying as a thin white line). Do you know what is causing this?

The page that I’m working on is here: http://www.maniacmusicfactory.com/test-page/

It seems that its an image that’s hosted externally, and would it have changed?

Thanks for your time on this.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your theme is applying CSS that causes the map controls to distort. In bootstrap.min.css, it’s applying this CSS to all images:

img { width : 100% }

You need to replace that with:

img { width: auto; }

Or you can try to override for the map canvas by adding this to your styles.css:

.mapp-canvas img { width : auto; !important }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.