Conflict with the latest EVENT CALENDAR by Tri.be

Home Forums MapPress Support Conflict with the latest EVENT CALENDAR by Tri.be

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karenratte
    Participant

I am using The Event Calendar by TRI.BE. PRoblem is that their latest version breaks MASHUPS. can I ask if these mashups are standard and should not be an issue for any plugin or what might break it (sloppy programming or …) and how I might work to resolve this seeming impass? thanks. Both your and tri.be’s plugins are popular and successful and they should play nice together. thanks!

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Some conflicts are from programming errors, or sometimes two plugins are just incompatible.

The current version of MapPress is stable and I’m not aware of it breaking any other plugins. As for Event Calendar breaking MapPress – I can’t guess why, but an explanation about what doesn’t work and a sample URL would help.

My time for troubleshooting other plugins is limited, but if you’d like to also send a login to a demo site where I can see the issue and make modifications, I’ll take a look.

karenratte
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me. I somehow missed the update on this one.
    I have a testsite but need a IP address to plugin where you can see the issue. the latest version of Event Calendar Breaks the MASHUPS. I end up with the world view and no POIS. Naturally they think it is incompatibity, at which point I will have to split the baby. I say they worked together before the update, so what changed. thanks again.

karenratte
    Participant

Chris, I know your time is short, but I would like for you to be able to see the issue and at least tell me if I have to jettison Events Calendar. Can I get an IP that I can put in my testsite for you to see what the problem appears to be. I would like to be able to know if the two plugins are just incompatible or whether there is a bug somewhere and make a decision. There is no real hurry, just want to be on a list somewhere. thanks.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, I can log in, but I need the URL for your test site and a login (use the contact form or email me).

karenratte
    Participant

Chris, I need an IP address from which you will be logging in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.