Can’t edit/change POI titles

Home Forums MapPress Support Can’t edit/change POI titles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    solari
    Participant

Greets,

Am new to MapPress Pro, really like it so far!

For some reason I can’t edit or change the title of a POI pin on the map. The entry box is there but it won’t let me edit or enter anything.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Ray

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that, it sounds like there’s a JavaScript error. You can check by bringing up the JavaScript console (F12 in most browsers).

A common problem is conflicts with another plugin or theme. To check, deactivate ALL other plugins and switch to a standard theme like twenty twenty (for a moment). If everything works, reactivate one by one to find the problem.

If the above don’t help, please feel free to send a login or reach out to me here.

solari
    Participant

Hmm, I see these two errors in the console. Anything I need to do?

[Warning] The block “mappress/map” is registered with an invalid category “mappress”. (blocks.min.js, line 3)

[Warning] The block “mappress/mashup” is registered with an invalid category “mappress”. (blocks.min.js, line 3)

Thanks!

Ray

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Those are OK, they’re just warnings.

I tried it again on my test systems, but couldn’t find an error.

Please send a login to your system (or a staging system) and I’ll have a look. Or, if you can reproduce the problem on a test site here, I’ll be able to trace it:

http://mappresspro.com/demo/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.