All POI icons are the Red Dot icon

Home Forums MapPress Support All POI icons are the Red Dot icon

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kabel
    Participant

Apologies if this is a repost, but I couldn’t find anything on it.

I just purchased the pro version (2.90.4). I wanted to use a custom icon, but it appears that all icons are the default red marker icon. No matter what I select, all markers are the same.

On inspection the URL for each of icons in the POI icon picker all point to the red dot marker:
    wp-content/plugins/mappress-google-maps-for-wordpress/images/red-dot.png

Visiting the URL on the POI icons settings tab shows the correct icon I’d want to use:
    /wp-content/uploads/mappress/icons/

I’ve tried setting the icon within the map and within the settings. I’ve tried deleting the plugin and reinstalling. No fix yet.

Running
    Wordpress 6.5.3
    Mappress Pro 2.90.4

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

There’s no way for me to guess what’s happening without a URL where I can it in action. If you’d like you can post a URL here or send one via the contact form. Since your question involves the back-end settings, if you can provide a administrator login that will be a big help.

If you can provide step-by-step instructions about how you’re setting up the default icon, that would also be helpful.

kabel
    Participant

Hey Chris,

Thank you for your attention to my issue. I guess the system needed to sit for a little bit for I don’t know why. Maybe caching or something, even thought I tried clearing it. I went to create an account for you and the icons were all appearing as needed.

All is good now.
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.