Reply To: Changed API > Need Mashup based on custom fields

Home Forums MapPress Support Changed API > Need Mashup based on custom fields Reply To: Changed API > Need Mashup based on custom fields

Chris
Keymaster

Ok.

I’ve removed the buggy shortcode tab for the mashup block.  It worked for earlier versions, but the block now supports queries that are too complex to use in a shortcode.

I don’t know how the invalid JSON was created, but if you’d like to provide a step-by-step I’ll try to reproduce the problem.

I know what you mean about not wanting a map for each post, but those maps don’t need to be displayed – they just need to exist and be linked to the post in order to generate a mashup.

The maps are now React components, so JavaScript methods like setPois are no longer present.  But it’s still possible to set the POIs from PHP.  Filter ‘mappress_post_query’ can be used to modify the results for a mashup map.  The filter is applied when a mashup query is run, see plugin file ‘\pro\mappress_query.php’.  The filter is called with a map object and the original query, and you can use it to set the POIs for the map.

If you need more info, please let me know.