Posts imported and cretaed to CPT, but not listed in the list

Home Forums TurboCSV Support Posts imported and cretaed to CPT, but not listed in the list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    enclave
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I am importing posts into a CPT called Process Panels. It was completed and the posts are created successfully, however it is not listed inside the list of the CPT.

Below are the short screencast:

http://www.screenr.com/Bsz8

*Sorry about my voice, wasn’t feeling well.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s just a guess, but I noticed in your video that there are 10 posts: 8 published, 1 in the trash.  Is it possible the post was in ‘draft’ status and therefore not listed?

I have seen some cases where custom post types weren’t recognized properly until you go to the permalinks settings screen and save in order to refresh the permalink structure.

Other than that, I’m not sure what the issue might be.  If you like you can send a login and I’ll see if I can spot it in your blog.

enclave
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I’ve done the below to find the missing posts created by failed:

Go to “Trash”, it wasn’t there.
    Go to Dashboard > Permalinks and save the permalinks structure twice.

I have sent the credentials to you via the contact form.

Please let me know how you go with it.

Thank you.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, I emailed you about this as well, but the issue appears to be an invalid post status in the input file: it was set to “published” but the status should actually be “publish”.  It looks like WP responds to the incorrect status value by just not displaying the post in the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.