Maximum number lines with errors, stopping import.

Home Forums TurboCSV Support Maximum number lines with errors, stopping import.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    urielsab
    Participant

Hello,

I have a big problem, i bought the turbo csv plugin, installed it and try to import csv and excel format but i get errors : Maximum number lines with errors, stopping import. and ERROR: Post title and body are both empty WordPress does not allow empty posts. (even if i import the sample.xls of the plugin)

Send message to the plugin author and wait for it, but if someone has a solution?

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, the plugin doesn’t support .xls files, it’s only there to provide a commented example in case you’re using Excel.

You need to import a .csv file (like “sample.csv” in the plugin directory).

urielsab
    Participant

Thank you,

urielsab
    Participant

Hello again,

I still have this message when importing csv, i have 1000 lines inside my csv and only 3 of them are imported.

I got Two errors : (!wpcf-lien is an custom metabox, others metaboxes are filled successfully)

Jul 20, 2012 13:55:19

ERROR: Maximum number lines with errors, stopping import.

Jul 20, 2012 13:55:19
    ERROR: Invalid column name in import template: !wpcf-lien

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like your import template is referencing a field that no longer exists in the input file.  If that could be the problem, check your template and remove any mapping for that field.

Also, for custom fields, don’t prefix them with “!” in your input file, just use ‘wpcf-lien’.

If the above don’t help, if you like you can email me a login and I’ll take a look for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.