Mashup not working- Ajax error suddenly popped up

Home Forums MapPress Support Mashup not working- Ajax error suddenly popped up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rowdyferretdesign
    Participant

Hi there,

I love this plugin but it suddenly broke on my production site with no apparent change on my end. The shortcode hasn’t changed.
    [mashup query="post_type=page&posts_per_page=-1" height="500px" width="100%"]

You can see the broken map on the homepage: https://locations.illuminatespa.com/

In the console, I get:

Uncaught TypeError: t.ajaxQuery is not a function
    at mappress.min.js:1
    at mapp.Places.parse (mappress.min.js:1)
    at mapp.Map.display (mappress.min.js:1)
    at Object.mapp.load (mappress.min.js:1)
    at (index):864

The weird thing is the single maps do work on other pages, and a single map will work on the homepage as well. It also used to work fine and broke seemlingly randomly. I’ve tried toggling the compatibility and scripts options in settings and no combo of them works.

Please help!

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

The plugin updated automatically, so that’s probably the change. However – and I’m not sure how it happened – the site seems to have the Pro version, but it’s using a non-Pro javascript file. Is there any caching software running on the site?

I’d like to help you fix the problem. Could you please use the contact form to send me an email with a login to the site? I want to look at the plugin updater to see if it’s a problem there.

rowdyferretdesign
    Participant

Thanks for the tip- deleted and reinstalled the plugin, it’s working now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.