Maps list

Home Forums Feature Requests Maps list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gdyer
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I currently have probably over 100 maps and building…mostly due to the fact that I cannot re-use existing maps. Any plans for the existing maps to be selected from the db?

Greg

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

I’m not sure I understand what you’re looking for.  You can re-use maps – just enter the map id in the mappress shortcode.

With that said, the mapid can be hard to find since they’re only visible in the post where they were created.  If you’re looking for a comprehensive “overview” list of maps, that’s coming but it’s not ready yet – I’m shooting for the beta after the next one (2.38.3) to convert them to custom post types.

Anyway, if you like please post some more details or send me an email.

quentro
    Participant

Hi Greg & Chris

I have a similar request:

the blog has different authors, they all have to put a marker on a map. Author 1 writes about a location in Rom, he puts a marker. Author 2 writes also about a location in Rom.

Now I have 2 Maps from Rom, each with one marker. But I need 1 Map with 2 Markers. So if Author 2 can select the Rom map (from a dropdown) that would help.

It would be perfect, when I read the Post from Author 1, Marker 1 is ‘highlighted’, when I read the Post from Author 2, his Marker is highlighted.

Regards and sorry for the English 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.