Assign post inside manu terms

Home Forums TurboCSV Support Assign post inside manu terms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    urielsab
    Participant

Hello,

I want to upload post and assign it inside two or three terms or category, how to do this please?

Thank you

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, have you checked the examples in the documentation?  You’ll basically enter a column of data in your CSV file as “a,b,c” where a, b, and c are your three tags or categories:

http://mappresspro.com/turbocsv-documentation

urielsab
    Participant

Thank you, does it works for taxonomy plz?

urielsab
    Participant

Hello,

I follow what the documentation said to separate category, i have a taxonomy “Departure” wich contains already some countries as items (Paris, New York etc…)

In my csv file i want to upload post to Paris and New york. As the documentation said, i separated values of the column (!Departure) like this (Paris,New York).

The problem : a new category named : Paris,New York (not separated)  is created and post is assigned to it.

Question: how can i configure csv !Departure column to upload post inside Paris AND New York items?

Thank you

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, I replied to your email about this as well, but for others looking: there’s a setting to control which character is used to separate multiple taxonomy values.  The default is a comma.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.